Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Welcome!

The surgeon general says that smoking is bad for you. I agree. Smoking will cause all kinds of harm to your body and to those around you, and can be fatal. I do not, and will not at any future point, encourage smoking of any kind. Any content found on this site is not intended to encourage the use of tobacco products. All posts are simply opinion.

That being said, I choose to smoke. I like cigarettes. I think they taste good, they're relaxing, and they make me happy. But which ones are the best? Did the cowboys have it right? Does a Turkish blend really mean anything? What's the REAL difference between the yellow, blue, and black American Spirit boxes. This blog is my quest to answer that question. I'll be providing insight based on:
Taste
Price
Availability
Length of burn (how long an individual cigarette can be smoked for).
Other

I'll do my best to find actual info as well, such as tar content, nicotine content, etc.

Let's see what I find!

1 comment: