Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Marlboro Red 100's



I'll start my reviews with my cigarette of choice- The Marlboro Red 100. The Cowboy Killer.

MSRP- Still looking for that, actually. I usually buy mine for $4.35 a pack.
Taste- Like a piece of the American Heartland.
Availability- Almost every gas station and corner store carries them.
Length of burn- One cigarette, constantly puffed, about 3-4 minutes. Casually puffed, about 10-12 minutes.

These are my current cigarettes of choice. I usually can get 1 to 2 in on a 15 minute break, which is plenty to make the time til the next break ease on by.

Overall score (based out of 5, with 1 being low and 5 being high) 4.5

1 comment:

  1. The new kanger five6 full kit and kanger k-pin is already a very popular item. Because of this, many different types have been created. This can be great because it offers many different options for all different types of people. Buy in vapesourcing.com with pleasure.

    ReplyDelete